The University of Lethbridge Faculty Association (ULFA) and the Board of Governors of the University of Lethbridge have scheduled 13 two hour negotiating sessions between April 24 and July 25, for a total of 26 hours negotiating time.
In keeping with previous practice, sessions alternate between the Senior Administration meeting room on the seventh floor and the ULFA meeting room on the sixth. The precise topics and order in which they will be discussed is subject to negotiation between the sides.
The meeting dates currently scheduled are
- April 24 – 9:00am to 11:00am A780
- April 25 – 8:00am to 10:00am D620
- May 11 – 10:00am to 12:00pm D620
- May 14 –11:00am to 1:00pm A780
- June 4 – 12:30pm to 2:30pm D620
- June 8 – 11:00am to 1:00pm A780
- June 18 – 1:30pm to 3:30pm D620
- June 20 – 1:30pm to 3:30pm A780
- July 16 – 9:00am to 11:00am D620
- July 18 – 9:00am to 11:00am A780
- July 20 – 9:00am to 11:00am D620
- July 23 – 9:00am to 11:00am A780
- July 25 – 11:00am to 1:00pm D620